ETH 0.00% 14.5¢ ethan minerals limited

damodon't put all creditors in the same category as ken and...

1. 39 Posts.
    damo

don't put all creditors in the same category as ken and julie. there are a lot of creditors who provided their services to ethan in good faith and just expect to get paid. only 2 creditors motives are questionable, all the others have to prove their claims are legitimate. if pager doesn't get over the line, the administrators (i was told this by a reliable source) will start the process again and the other 10 deals will be put back to the vote, if the same compnaies are still interested. potentailly, another 6-12 months not trading, maybe more if this goes on and on. administrators will be paid more and more the longer this goes on, they need to get paid as well, so, realistically, the administrators will not let the company go into liquidation when there are companies still interested in investing in and resurrecting ethan. i understand your frustration and i feel the same way. can't wait to see the neredowellers punished for their deceit and lies. i doubt zambia will be happy to keep ken there for too long either if he owes them all money as well, which i believe he does. jazzman still has a lot of pull and if he is not happy with ken (which you say he isn't) he can make things difficult for him over there. they have their own rules of the jungle in africa.

let's just keep it in perespective

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.