ETH 0.00% 14.5¢ ethan minerals limited

What the .. the last Shareholders update tells us if the vote is...

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    What the .. the last Shareholders update tells us if the vote is not carried for Pager then the DOCA may put it into liquidation anyway so it that is the choice then I will vote liquidation, rather than have Allegra handed over to some of the people that put us here .

You are the source of saying it will go back to the VA until a new venture is found.

You may not have read the VA top proposal which appears better and the Pager proposal was voted in via creditor proxy. I am certain the promise of Allegra was in there as a motive to have it overturned.

Why is the shareholders meeting in working hrs 2pm ??

The creditor meetings were at night .

Vote how you like. You appear hard pressed for any return at any price. I do not wish to see certain people sail off into the sunset, rich and nicely set up overseas having ruined a company using money that belongs to other people.

ETH never made a cent, it used investors moneys and loans from Banks to survive. Some Ex directors want to suck the marrow from the bones of the carcass of ETH on the way out. This looks a likely event if no-one speaks up.

We are not all in the same boat. Many shareholders have lost multiples of what I have by the sounds of it and need to be aware of how they lost their coin and what is unfolding.

I should have heard back from ASIC by Feb 28 so will keep people posted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.