AXO 0.00% 73.0¢ aurox resources limited

good luck to anyone looking for gas supply todayFrom what I...

1. 66 Posts.
    good luck to anyone looking for gas supply today

From what I understand, there is no power station at Windimurra. Lead time for a power station would have to be in the order of 12 to 18 months. I can't imagine how much the gas would cost to send to the midwest under a contract today, or if there is any available to contract.

The situation in the midwest must be critical, given the need to form an alliance to help bargain for infrastructure and services.

The axo project should be able to at least commence mining and concentrating on grid power, given the 220kv powerlines practically run through the balla balla project area. Being next door to the source of gas is going to help in long term (relatively) cheap energy.

Big projects need power, gas and water. From the quarterlies released by PMA when Windimurra was in operation, there was a water supply issue.

axo have kept their heads down and are serious about commencing operation, they don't spend a great deal of time stroking the media. A robust project speaks for itself without the need for hype. This is a mid-cap company in the making.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.