MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

there could be a takeover, page-17

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    pecora,

"((Only kidding about the taxi drivers. Well worn phrase.
    Todays volume and size of trades makes me think that the market is having a serious re-think.))".

The market has been heavily manipulated, for one reason or another, for a long period of time.

Even blind Freddy could see it, but people here just sit and wonder what has been going on.

I, as I posted before, have written to ASX about it explaining the trades, the extremely low and unmarketable amounts on sales such as 10 shares trades and even smaller, the time the trades were effected, and so forth and, even though their reply wasn't that encouraging, I was assured that they were going to keep an eye on it, and pass it on to the investigation unit.

I personally think that, if more people write to the ASX on a regular basis when they noticed that some of this manipulation is going on, then the ASX will begin to take notice and take actions.
    Maybe, not because they are willing or interested to do so, but simply because they will get sick of receiving complaints, and in the end they will do something to stop it.

Pecora et all, There is an old saying that says:

La goccia continua, rompe anche la roccia.

Translated in the best possible way:

The continuous drop, will also break the rock.

If you studied ancient Roman and Greek history, they will tell you that it is how they used to cut the big rocks to build their temples.

Cheers...................Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.