PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

there goes the neighbourhood., page-23

1. 5,778 Posts.
    I have no concern with his salary package....seems in order and complimentary with what the industry pays.

I have a strong vested interest in a couple of other IO companies....and cant see much out of the ordinary.

I did say somewhere its a small game IO and many people in management talk and swap ideas and staff.

Regarding chatting about PLV and other companies on sites like Hot Copper I dont agree with it and should be stopped immediately...... this is my opinion.....if you want to take this post of the thread like the previous one.... I dont care.

Why do i disagree with it.... Well at what stage of the day or night is the comment made.....is it at the beginning of his employment on nearing the end...without going to much further..... I hope you get the idea.

Now about commenting on other companies and their personell as a holder of a company I have shares in (PLV).....I find my position as a holder at risk to litigation through these comments (some of which have been withdrawn after read at his request)

I am trying to lay it out in the most simplest way possible for you in words you can understand.

So no forked tongue stuff that I can read into it.

Someone asked about have I voiced this previoulsy..... Yes.....look back on Feedback line a couple of months ago when this idea of company representatives was first mooted.

Tony sounds like a real nice genuine knock about bloke.... I have in the passed offered to give him an open invitation for a tour of one of our new plants.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.