I stated a while ago that you need to look at your foreign...

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I stated a while ago that you need to look at your foreign policy and then see your economic policy that is framed around it.

Warning signs of the overheating of overseas sharemarkets, China's open belligerent slap in the face to a senior minister of the current government in Australia made well known world wide.

The loss of 250,000 jobs not replaced since the GFC and more to come, 3 Aluminium factories to close down,car industry, Kernl oil refinery closing this year,

Purchase of 12 jets to the tune of 12 billion and the chinese have the blue prints before we have taken delivery.
    Add salt to the wound is that these F35 are bloody useless and we took the cheap way out instead of buying the real Mc Coy the warthog.

But it gets better as globalisation fractures,we cant build let alone fix our current navy requirements.

So now we rely effectively on imports,-------- imagine the Chinese navy implementing its strategic naval doctrine. Even so, it is a safe bet that the voyage of the three Chinese warships Changbaishan, Wuhan and Haikou will prove far more consequential to Australia's strategic future than any number of those certain other vessels in the waters off Indonesia that have so dominated our media and political attention of late.

Don't believe me,now we have a Malaysian passenger plane blown out of the sky and I reckon it was a Ruskie missile from a fighter.

Connect the dots folks and keep a couple of foreign countries flags in your locker so you can hang "em out when it happens

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.