FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Derham,With respect because I do appreciate your posts, but...

1. 4,326 Posts.
    Derham,

With respect because I do appreciate your posts, but wouldn't you have thought Don Taig should have aready been overseeing a reduction in costs in his role as Chairman?

All i've ever heard from Don is words of endearment for Campbell, as chairman he shouldn't be playing buddy buddies but instead asking the tough questions and holding all accountable.

Look in agreeance with other peoples previous comments, I thought Campbell was a nice chap too, but either him and or Taig have made a series of errors imo, Laverton is a big fat one. And if you consider Don Taig's ever resounding praise for Mr Baird, then my belief is Campbell was pushed, he took the fall. anyone whom witnessed his sales pitch and energetic speach at the AGM would know he wasn't about to make a dash for the exit on his own accord. It is also my belief that China Inc, and god forbid maybe even the big man himself knew how the deck would fall well beforehand.

Despite my beliefs, I do know two things;
    1. The board structure has changed from that which we were told, ie the dominance of minority holders v Shandong reps.

2. The management structure has now changed from that which we endorsed.

What is going to be interesting is the allegiences of a new CEO who most certainly needs the endorsement of China Inc.

The games have well and truly begun,
    Davo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $4.409K 30.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.