FML 8.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Davo77, I agree on the costs and I only can assume he was...

1. 497 Posts.
    Davo77, I agree on the costs and I only can assume he was pushing for it but as Chairman you can't action it. It is the CEOs role. With Don Taig out of Melbourne and on the ground in Perth as the acting CEO I would expect significant cost reductions to start occurring.

Unfortunately I believe the market stopped listening to the CEO and the projects just got to big, and with the Shandong Placement going on mistakes started happening.

There are some great potential CEOs who have market credibility and experience that should pop up on Don Taigs radar. I am not at all concerned with the Chinese and welcome their presence as a shareholder, as they can make changes happen.

I am really looking forward to the drilling results over the next six to nine months. I have been a shareholder of SIR and am currently a shareholder of EAR and you have to love a good set of assay results that put a rocket under the stock price. The difference with FML is that they have the capability to process the results and turn it into gold. What is that worth?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.3¢ 13.5¢ 13.3¢ $441 3.298K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3048 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 9056 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.