CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

There has to be some serious reason

1. 13,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 704
    There has to be some serious reason for all of this.
    1. CHP to become recently a shareholder with 15.5m shares and doubles that to 31m on the 22/09.
    2. Digital4ge Pty Ltd also to become a shareholder with 15m shares on the 18/09.
    3. Beside CHP being now the number 1 shareholder in CMY, its two top directors joined the board of CMY.
    4. Beside joining the CMY board, both directors, Peter Dykes and Anthony Dunlop has purchased 10m shares each of CMY.
    5. Also worth mentioning that the directors of Digita4ge Pty Ltd are the same directors of Reffind Ltd, a stock that ran from 20c to $1.28c in the space of exactly 3 months tomorrow.
    6. A 10:1 stock split has already been done.
    7. Also a $1.48m rights issue has already been made by CHP.
    8. 65% of the stock is held by the top 25 shareholders.
    9. On old terms, as of today's high [2c], the stock is trading at 0.002c, now it was trading at around 0.008c [ 8c @ today's value] when the company had almost nothing, can you imagine if a successful and an exciting acquisition is announced.
    10. I seriously do not think all of this is just a coincidence, I will leave it at for now that but if what I am thinking is right, then we are in for a treat, look at what happened to POK and AZK/BRN and AWD and VTX and ISX share price when they announced their acquisitions......Please dyor, this is not an advice to buy any shares in this company but just to do research because that is how big $$$$$$ are made.
    Last edited by bahar: 08/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.