APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

GC I am sure EARNIE is alive and well and still has a great deal...

1. 128 Posts.
    GC
    I am sure EARNIE is alive and well and still has a great deal of money tied up in APG shares and like the rest of us , not very happy about the SP. However I doubt if he is fretting like us as he is well aware of what is going on and knows we are just unlucky with the timing of this global recession, however within 2 years ( maybe one ) there will be normality again.
    In my opinion nothing has really changed except for the better which unfortunately is not reflected in the SP.
    Anyone who sells now and cements in a loss or even a small profit in order to put their money into...?....?...?
    which will go up 50 to 60% in time, as opposed to APG which will rise by 400% - 500% is not very good at simple arithmetic. This business is a numbers game.
    If anyone has an investment in APG and also has a job, They should consider themselves very fortunate and not be a member of the present generation who wants it NOW......right NOW and is not prepared to wait. This is why the world is in the state it is. Do not blame the lenders....the borrowers wanted it NOW and so borrowed to get it NOW.
    I have read all posts on HC concerning APG and the thread is always the same...."impatience" and "I could get a contract signed" If that were the case why aren't they running a listed Company?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.