APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

there is a bright side, page-12

1. 4,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    OB1

There's a differnce between being patient and blindly patient. I am considering the differences very carefully atm.

You mention 500% increase - fergus 5000% increase ...... this is called latent potential and is not todays or tomorrows reality. I ask myself the question 'is this investment going to return anything or is it a lovely piece of latent potential?' I know its the latter, but will it ever step up?

So where can I put my money if not in APG? Well, that's not a hard question at all. In this respect I can tell you that there are many alternatives to the sharemarket that offer potential returns that would certainly warrant consideration - no matter what the latent potential of APG.

If the GFC moves into the next phase, this being a fully blown depression (one that is quite unlike the 1930's style depression might I add) then we can all bet on APG doing the following:

a) No deals
    b) income capacity significantly threatened by massive downturn in growth (i.e. reduced steel manurfacture)
    c) run out of cash at hand
    d) ask for more money - who has it to give (remember a depression has hit)

Now I may sound a bit extreme in my simple analysis here but tell me this, who hasn't thought of this scenario. If you haven't then I suggest you haven't thought hard enough.

I suspect and happy to be wrong that were offloaded some for these reasons. Hedging his/ her bets. Who knows what the new year will bring. Prosperity or desperation? This GFC hasn't finished yet and the ramifications look ugly!

GC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.