MTY 3.57% 2.9¢ medical therapies limited

there is a pattern here, page-6

1. 780 Posts.
    Bong,
    Much of the selling was related to the University of Sydney who was taken out in late july / early august by one punter, see substantial shareholder notices.

There was also the obvious sell-off by some shareholders who came out of escrow, buyers disappear, sellers come out and price goes down, but they too seem to have sold what they need to and hopefully moved on.

As you suggest, this has great potential, they have reduced their overheads and they have a great range of products.

The Chairman, David King, has the ability to drive this company (and the track record) which gives me a great deal of comfort.

The Company has stated that it is seeking to enter into commmercial arrangements before the end of the year and has identified a number of opportunities.
    If that happens, it will change this company from a micro cap into something a lot more substantial, it wont take much to do that.

I like it, I am accumulating on the dips. We have a good feel for what the bottom was and the upside is unlimited.

Hope that helps but remember it is only my opinion!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.