YOW 0.00% 2.7¢ yowie group ltd

There is a problem

1. 616 Posts.
    So I have held pretty firm in the stock, as I have done pretty good out of it, when it was in its 40's. I have always been a believer and although I was concerned a little about how they would get it through the US market, I was still a believer......... until now......... this was always my concern

A workmate of mine, based in the US, just purchased these and sent me a photo. He wasn't out looking for them, he just came across them. Chocolate eggs, with toys, but not just toys, Star Wars, Minions and Frozen.......AND not just popular toys, they were a 2 pack.... 2 pack for $1.55 where as our Yowie sell for nearly $4... Competition is natural, I get it, but this seems pretty big to me. Its a killer.

Before all you hardcore YOW people beat me up, I am NOT say that anyone should sell. I was a huge follower and the stock has done me well, but this is the reality, YOW can not compete in the US, and there are now chocolate eggs with toys being sold at nearly half the price.

I was always concerned that the US market at how YOW was trying to be introduced had some problems, but it seemed not to be an issue. It is when this is a reality. The other problem is my mate, can't find YOW anywhere.

Anyway, its a shareholders call.

Best of luck

IMG_0475.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.193M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $4.412K 169.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 107293 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 196545 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.