YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

There is a problem, page-40

1. 8,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2827
    well, it is a shame that the I hope the interesting post above has gone, as it had some interesting comments.
    Just because we don't like the info, does not mean we should not read it.

Importantly, many HC members have already read the comments, and I think it is important for us to try and get an understanding of the basis for those comments, which are very much relevant to our investment in YOW.

I hope this does not get modded, because we need to try and deduce the basis of some of the claims made here, and these references will assist us in evaluating some of the claims.
    So I went back and found some of the few posts made recently, because if further posts are made, at least we can read them in the knowledge as to their background.

#: 16881162 "... I'm in the US as a supplier the industry and know what each company has....."

#: 17028543 "...Whetstone knows what he's doing and has been in this industry for 4 decades. From my view, Loxton is the incompetent one that has run the stock into the ditch since announcing the change of manufacturer."

#: 16868208 "...Be careful. You're being manipulated by a magician. Has anyone seen the new "capsule" that supposedly gets around the whetstone patent?"

But the admission that there might be a commercial background to a poster's comments, is relevant to us in assessing the veracity of some of the points made.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 46331 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.