PKT pocketmail group limited

I'm no geologist but I've been doing some research....

1. 150 Posts.
    I'm no geologist but I've been doing some research. Unfortunately you need to read the latest announcement a few times to understand what they are actually saying:

1) "Uranium is in disequilibrium" (my research tells me that is geo speak for the uranium has separated and moved away from the gamma radiation source. This means that the initial radiation readings are what led them to drill where they did.

2) "Disequilibrium is prevalent in sandstone hosted uranium deposits and it is not uncommon that the higher levels of uranium occur outside the areas of gamma radiation". I interpret this to mean that they expect the higher level uranium to be elsewhere within the basin not at the gamma radiation sources (where they drilled)

3) "Results to date indicate this type of uranium deposition exists at Lake Suprise" I interpret this as yes the higher level uranium is here we just need to find it.

The fact that uranium was found at the gamma source, even though it was low level this is not actually a bad thing. The fact the uranium is in disequilibrium and with the existence of uranium at the gamma radiation source it therefore increases the likelihood of the higher level uranium being outside of the gamma radiation source. The fact that the area is in fact like a "basin" hence the name it can't have actually left the area but has moved with time to another location within the prospect area.

These are merely my interpretation of what's been communicated. I reckon hold on, there is a pulse and PKT can be revived.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PKT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.