EPG 0.00% 41.0¢ european gas limited

there is interest ... , page-2

1. 43 Posts.
    Hello Poyndexter,

I will
    Several newcomers here, sure, and you can bet that EPG is reading you (all companies do,so it's sure bet).

IMO There is nothing wrong in discuting EPG as long as the information given is true, accurate and not misleading. At least that's my deontology and I try to keep to it.

I just happen to have good informations from the whole french market, some connections, some experience and an ability to add 2+2. Now, if you truly believe that I an an insider, it doesn't bother me.

Why EGL? It is the only one of it's kind in this area. FUT, devon, Schuepach will get more of my attention too when they will start operations in France.

I had been wondering about EPG for monthes when Maoming started to take control. I wanted to know how shareholder felt about it. Just got caught by giving more info here than I received.I share your hope that maoming and transcor can work together, but so far, so good.

Hopefully the "average*" shareholders have a better idea now on where they put their money. EPG is not worse or better that any other company, just ...different.

*: nothing depreciative with average, just points out that most do not have access to the info off the board. So much for equal access to information.

Somebody here (can't remember who), wrote something about getting fonder of EPG because of it's flaws. It was strange to read this as investors are suposed to be cool blooded murders "allocating market ressources in the most efficient way"...

Well... since I had a look at FUT forum. Markets are more beliefs than rationality and nothing of what one writes here can change opinions.

Does that fulfills your curiosity?

Let's come back to the topic.

IMO, electrification of gazonor will not start now. As any supplier Gazonor has ongoing yearly contracts and the customers may not be ready to change from gas to electricity. Gazonor should look for other advices than Verdesis who is together judge and part in the process. Electrification will cause a deep change in the organisation. I am not sure, but this may also change the status of gazonor. the status of Producer of hydrocarbons is not exactly the same as energy supplier.

I may be wrong but Q2-Q3 2010 seems a more likely starting date for electricity sales.

About the testing of Folschviller, it musn't have started yet, EPG would have been too happy to issue an annoucement. So I must be inclined to believe that my speculations about dry finance are right, until proved wrong.

No news from Gardanne (BEPH has indicated me that they haven't released the permit yet), no news of Jura.
    I am starting to enquire a little deeper into FUT. If you have an idea on how they can let go 2 millions euro for a well in gardanne, I take it. From their last financial statement them have less than 2 millions... in australian dollars.

This comes with a question.
    Should not EPG better stop exploration (outside Gazonor?). If not, to what extent will the shareholders support continuous losses?
    This is a good question for shareholders.

There are good reasons for stopping exploration.
    - The risk/reward ratio is very high for a small company with not much cash.
    - The past experiences in Lorraine (90's) proved deceipful
    - EPG can't rely on strong highly experienced team, either in drilling or coal geology (RB, can't do everything..)
    - The over-permitting is a potentially explosive matter
    - The exploration weight heavily and negatively on share price, then on the development of the Company.

Just asking, I know some very estimated people who share this view.

Cheers,
    Z.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.