IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Hi, Askari and all, IMO! Unmitigated rubbish to honestly believe...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi, Askari and all, IMO! Unmitigated rubbish to honestly believe that a supposed buy worth all of $6985 is ,in any way going to affect the outcome of IDC's future? Is this the tip of the iceberg in a sudden surge of buying? Occam's razor suggest it's a typo, it's of no consequence. The true believers are grasping at straws if they seriously consider this "buy" means anything. But I suppose it will generate more pointless waffle. The mind boggles! Incidentally if there is a CR, and its not at a premium, then IDC should have gone for a rights issue. They could,in theory, raise about $6m without a Prospectus if all share holders participated, the problem is that most of the share holders are not rabidly committed to the extent that the hot copperites are so it would probably fail. KGD, who, in my opinion, have a more open and fair approach to their share holders, are going for the rights issue, IDC could take a leaf out of their book! IDC move in mysterious ways that's for sure. I don't hold KGD, in the current market it 's a dog, but potentially better managed than IDC. BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.