SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

there is money!, when your on a good thing

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Africa Oil is raising $450,000,000 for East Africa.

Future Exploration, Appraisal & DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
    (I note with interest the "Development Program")

How nice it will be raising money at high prices...only 56.5 mil shares to be issued by them....at $C8.25 per share.

No shortage of investment capital...who said getting money was tough? = Substantial support.

Commitment to East Africa....I bet they (Africa Oil & Tullow) really do know the TRUE potential!!

Ref: http://web.tmxmoney.com/article.php?newsid=63283986&qm_symbol=AOI

Exerts:
    Africa Oil Corp. ("Africa Oil" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:AOI)(OMX:AOI) reports that it has agreed to sell, on a brokered, private placement basis, an aggregate of up to 56,505,217 common shares at a price of SEK 51.75 (Cdn $8.25(1) equivalent), per share for gross proceeds of up to SEK 2,924,144,980, or US $450,000,000 equivalent (the "Offering").

The common shares will be placed on a best efforts basis by a syndicate comprising of Citigroup Global Markets Limited, Dundee Securities Europe LLP and Pareto Securities AS, who together will act as joint bookrunners (the "Joint Bookrunners").

Net proceeds of the private placement will be used to fund the Company's future exploration, appraisal and development program in East Africa, as well as for corporate development and general working capital purposes.

The Company has received substantial support for the Offering from both existing shareholders and new institutional investors.

END

I will be guessing here...But with the reports of pipleines being planned, and increased refinery production also being undertaken via inter-government agreements...Tullow and Africa oil will be looking to move into production sooner rather than later. (all previously posted information available for those not up to speed)

If I interpret things correctly (high subjective and only a personal view)....then:

All these developments will be of great benefit to SWE. It will speed up potential discoveries into production stage, and save us a huge amount of money on development costs. I am sure we will be able to tie in via our association with Tullow.

Everyone wants Kenya/Tanzania Oil (& other East African countries) produced quickly. (Companies & Governments)

We also have to equate the what seems to be eagerness to invest in the region.
    Raising $C450 mil is worthy of note at the highest extremes... our potential given our assets are proving to be lucrative in that potential.

As one of the largest license holders in East Africa...and looking set to grow further, SWE is sitting in the front row, center stage for the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.