SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

PP, I usually agree with what you say in your post :-)But have...

1. 173 Posts.
    PP, I usually agree with what you say in your post :-)

But have to disagree with 2$ to give away my shares (though it is not my shares but yours). My valuation is much more than that but have to wait for 3-4 years from now. If Management is strong enough to ride the tough times that might arise during need for finance, drilling and other factors, I would expect SWE shares to be at least 4-5$ by end of 2017. 4-5$ is considering moderate risk. If I calculate unrisked factor, I could not come to anything less than 10$. Wait for the story to unfold in years to come.

If there is a Junior explorer you can bet your money to be next Oil Producer in 2 years and has the potential to be Major producer in 5 years, I would bet on Swala. This statement does not come for hype but after carefully reading all Announcements and potential of Africa and assets owned by Swala. Not just that, the way they try to expand their resources before it comes a hot spot (read Zambia). Swala as mentioned else where is a land bank and cash deposit is huge in land value. One commercial oil discovery would put our SP in dollars and Icing on the cake would be Oil discovery in all the basins we own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.