KCN 0.30% $1.66 kingsgate consolidated limited.

there is movement at the ranch ..., page-5

1. 74 Posts.
    Pretty amazing what a few days of SP gains can do to sentiments. Stock price is going up, so something good must be going on at Chatree, mustn't there?. Too bad there are no news, so we are resorting to information dating back to November 2011 to justify the recent SP move. Does this make sense? Why did it take two months to realize how great those news were, and thus to effect this SP move?

I do not want to be a party pooper, I actually believe in the long term prospects here. But will Q4 already mark the turnaround? We have been promised movements into high ore grade areas for a while already, plus, isn't there still some fallout from the Thailand flooding to be considered?

I do not know, but I am thinking of selling some of my holdings prior to the next earnings announcement. Just to buy back cheaper later, after another earnings disappointment has done what it has been doing before.

Until then, I'll be hoping for some REAL news to surface and to take away this pain of decision-making...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.66
Change
0.005(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $426.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.69 $1.76 $1.65 $785.3K 461.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14388 $1.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.68 2484 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.