FBR 0.00% 4.1¢ fbr ltd

There is no OVERHANG, page-17

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Someone was never going to be able to help themselves with that post haha, don't think it needed to even be said though. Anks good value for some of his googling/research though, but surely we can forgive him on that one without kicking him down, poor fella.
    No offence to Mark, not suggesting his wrong at all, I'm not on site and would need a concrete expert/engineer test/review. But, regarding shrinkage, I'd be surprised if that is the sole contributor. It did sit there in the elements for some time I guess and personally didn't think of it posing an issue (I haven't had many issues with it in the past in terms of creating overhang and used to frames going up about a week post pour). If solely shrinkage then you have to start asking question like whether the slab was properly cured, reo placed correctly, correct size reo or too much water was put in the concrete mix.
    Which brings me back to my original point, this is a concrete slab issue, not a Hadrian issue. The overhang conversation should now be put to bed irrespective of whether overhang exists and its extent. The concrete slab/overhang matter is a daily issue in the industry that can only be resolved with perfect concrete slabs.
    all imo
    over and out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.