BOE 6.13% $3.98 boss energy ltd

Who got shaken out? "Investor disillusionment is widespread in...

1. 4,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 725
    Who got shaken out? "Investor disillusionment is widespread in the uranium market. In the past couple of years, speculative capital flooded the sector, enticed by the allure of quick profits and reminiscent of the previous uranium bull market."

Quick profits are not my game. !! The whole article is not really telling us more than we know.

Looking for news of Zuri Invest AMC is a bit of an obsession for this black duck as I assume it may spark the next leg.

On the geopolitical side the worlds 25% supply seems to be wrapped up tight by the unusually contract with China and not forgetting the long standing contracts which are Russians main supply of U308! The risk for those expecting supply from Kazatomprom to go past even extend to Yellow Cake PLC I think. safe "Yellow Cake has purchased approximately 18.8 million pounds of U3O8, which is held in a storage account at Cameco’s Port Hope/ Blind River facility in Ontario, Canada and in Orano Cycle’s Malvési/ Tricastin storage facility in France." 2022 " Capital Raising to exercise 2022 Kazatomprom Option " puts them in the spot light of Will the political override that saw many executives from Kazatomprom leave the company .
    Link to old news on this one

The tree can shake on a bit of a rise or a bit of a fall of course. Green today is not my bail out point!

Have a great day all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.