There is something odd about these protests.

1. 1,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    At the moment my "Bullshitometer" is going crazy regarding these protests which have occurred after the death of George Floyd in Minnesota.
    There seems to be a degree of coordination in them which smacks of some external influence. The agent provocateur stories are all over the net and causes me to question the official narrative.
    Does anybody else find it strange that the French are now having protests because of a black death in custody in 2016?
    Surely the time to protest that event was 4 years ago. It smacks of opportunism which rests on a very fragile rationale.
    Does anybody find it odd that much of the media are giving the same narrative? Who have they spoken to in order to determine why the French protesters suddenly got angry, but 4 years after the event.
    That the original and horrible event eventuated is not in question. George Floyd was the result of an imbecile who should never have been in the job. All police are taught about the dangers of positional asphyxia and positional asphyxia was precisely what killed this man.
    What I question is the "spontaneous" and yet seemingly well organised protests. Protests, that if they were forming in an organic fashion would all look and feel different. These protests feel very similar.
    There is too many events all occurring at the same time for me to feel comfortable in saying that this is all just a random confluence of events.

I refer to a pandemic of disputed origin.
    A forced lock down and quarantine.
    Economic pandemonium.
    Huge and increasing numbers of unemployed.
    A money printing regime gone out of control.
    An equity market which is further enriching the wealthy.
    Trade wars.
    Societal breakdown and mass protests.
    Supply chain breakdown and high possibility of food shortages.

Anyway that's just me.
    Maybe I am suffering from a bit of paranoia.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.