NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Where were you kamprad when I threw away 2 years of my life...

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Where were you kamprad when I threw away 2 years of my life trying to get justice!!

I spent hundreds and hundreds of hours gathering information, whistleblower statements, ex Directors statements, gathering information from external auditors, putting together information of the serious transgressions, and building up a very compelling dossier before approaching ASIC through others [why do yuou think they went and prosecuted], and also to law firms for a class action.

I gathered about $50million in shareholding support over a massive number of shareholders.

That is where it ended. No money to be found = no lawyers. I tried 3 different law firms of the highest order. They all ran a ruler over it and agreed it was good but there was only a shell left with no assets. I even tried to caveat their Directors Insurance but the liquidators were entitled to hold that.

If it could be tried I tried it - if it could be done I did it. IT IS OVER!

While not wanting to sound blaise, you are among the lucky. I lost nearly 1/2mill $, I know of some who lost much more, and some who lost family and marriages.

We in the older bracket, unlike those in the younger set had no way of recovering SO WE LOST EVERYTHING and now thanks to him are consigned to live very frugally. Younger people [perhaps yourself included as long as you aren't retired] had a chance to at least start over or rebuild. We [I am 77] did not even have that small luxury. Those younger also had the chance to write future sharemarket gains off against the capital losses from NWT. We who could no longer work to buy shares still have those losses and we will never be able to get the money back via tax.

Ballintine now lives in Qld very comfortably but obviously has restructured his affairs. IT IS OVER!

Count yourself lucky you are not at the very pointy end of this sorry mess like so many of us are. We lost everything including our homes.

So, IT IS OVER! Too late to start on it again now.

Last out please turn off the light although I am sure he never paid the last bill so it will be off anyway!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.