NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Sorry kamprad but where were you when I spent 2 years of my life trying to do what you suggest now!!!!

Kamprad, it was a very sorry episode in our lives.
    Most recovered because they were able to save through their jobs, invest again, and use the losses from Newsat offset capital gains on their new investments.

Some like you and I and quite a number of others have never recovered. Never will.

As a retiree I have no way if getting more money to reinvest or even to live on fr that matter.

I was [email protected]. I followed it from MUL also. I was also the last one out the door at the end after having spent 2 years chasing Directors. I had several law firms lined up but with no ability to get paid from a win [and they agreed we had a very strong case] they could see no point in pursuing it.

I tried to garnishee Director Insurance but the liquidators beat me to it. You, several others who will go unnamed, and myself put forward a case to ASIC but all that came from that in the end was a $15,000 fine.

I spent a huge amount of time putting together the class action and had a huge pool of investors with around $50million in shares on side which made law firms sit up and take notice but in the end it had to fold. I had former Directors, senior executives, and auditors sworn statements ready to go along with a stack of records, files, internal memos, etc. you couldn't jump over.

I couldn't continually keep everyone in the loop. It just wasn't practical, and when it eventually fell over I just had to walk away. I was spent. So apologies for not keeping everyone up to speed. I tried to do so on this forum as much as possible.

It is now history.

Will we one day see Karma? I bloody well hope so but I also bloody well doubt it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.