NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

THERE IS STILL HOPE YET, page-26

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    your such a good guy , i know you tried to keep people informed on hotcopper

i hope time has been your friend and things are better for you and that you've been enjoying your retirement

im sure that a smart man like you tries to get the best out of life, hopefully you have a partner and some grandkids running around to keep you busy

im am always in shock over the matter but deep down ive come to accept the fact the money invested in NWT is now lost.

i have to go see an accountant to talk about my ioof super and how will they treat capital loss's , or do i declare it in the personal taxt return , im all confused , tax can be such a complicated matter . i must see an accountant

im trying to make some money on the share market and so far have doing a good job , so hopefully that keeps going, and ill start a new profession soon. hopefully their some light at the end of the tunnel for me .

i really thank you for all that you've done , from the bottom of my heart

im sure karma will get Adrian good , he hurt alot of people and the universe is watching . his gonna need some serious luck to stay afloat.
    he would be one of the most hated people amongst large groups all around the word and specially in Australia.

i cant believe he paid himself 3 million in one year while being the boss of NWT.. i hope his broke now, good luck to him in his marriage, hope his kids dont hate him or put him in a nursing home and goodluck to him in his health because his gonna need it .

take care of yourself, Graham by memory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.