MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

there is the trigger , page-16

1. 1,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Micht,

I agree with you in so much as:

1. They get the winder commissioned and operational by at the latest end of August.
    2. There are no more delays and the winder is bringing up high grade ore from both Maxwells and Keeny's
    3. The drilling into the Gap zone is a success.
    4. Any ore coming from Rose of Denmark is high grade.
    5. The regional drilling is a success.
    6. The plant remains operation and producing the gold accoeding to what was expected.
    7. No environmental factors come into play (i.e. bush fires floods ect.)

I think the biggest positive of the company by far is the disclosure from NG. It's definitely a signal to the market that better things are to come.

Perhaps further disclosure from some of the biiger boys in the next few weeks that their done buying at these prices will come.

Also although the recent drilling above the GAP zone did not seem much. One must remember that NG has a history of being conservative with his assay results and the results do not include grade factoring.It's likely that the 1-4 grams per tonne are at least 2-5 times higher. Confirmation of this will come if this area ever moves into production.

In addition I believe this area being so close to the surface will be much cheaper to mine.

Once they have used the drilling to map the reef structures then we will have much more of idea of the potential of the upper area above the GAP zone.

Perhaps Ari having a geology background can add some more to the above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.