EMP 8.33% 1.1¢ emperor energy limited

I was talking to an o&g pro yesterday over the phone yesterday....

1. 5,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19619
    I was talking to an o&g pro yesterday over the phone yesterday. He asked me my thoughts about OBL as I have done a lot of research about Canning basin. I even didn't want to make a comment but I only said I don't enough sympathy about the company management. This company has already proved itself to be unsuccessful in its history, even a few times. Why should I bother to make research for it.

I have also received many question about OBL in last couple of months; they all asked why not OBL? I have even received a big zip file which is sitting on my PC’s desktop atm from another HC friend. He was keen to get into this stock as it was shown on the prospective area of my Canning maps (can be seen on NSE, REY and BRU threads). I was not very keen to open the files and read them, now this anns event saved me. I will say no, I am not going to look at this company. A good resource is not enough. We need a good management too, for investing in a stock market company.

Many of the stock market companies already deserve to be banned from trading. They should go private.

How come a stock market company can say "Oil Discovery" on the headline of its anns when there is no oil discovery down there ..!

Where do those guys get their courage to do make an anns. in the stock market.

This is more than funny. Very embarrassing for the holders.

The holders of this company should not be silent. I am very sorry for them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $4.218M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $5.651K 513.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1635018 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 914486 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.