CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

Do I dare mention the possibility of a complete takeover of...

1. 100 Posts.
    Do I dare mention the possibility of a complete takeover of ROG?

Here are the facts that led me to this theory:

1) CTP has an abundance of (hopefully) gas bearing coal... much has been made of the sheer size already, so it is not exactly an unknown quantity

2) ROG (with Rohan Gillespie) have been introduced to CTP with JH a known admirer.

3) The appointment of the former BHP man within CTP for development

4) The continued annoyance of BG and their lack of real support

5) We are already funded to the end of this drilling campaign so really there is no need for additional funds even with a withdrawal of BG.

6) Helium (which we are confident of striking by virtue of gas to surface flows in the past) which we are set to drill very soon, and if my calculations are correct, will be able to complete and at least begin to monetise by the time our money runs out by the time we're running out of money.

7) the CTPOA's may make it to in-the-money status given a helium, oil or gas strike within the first couple of wells. this would give us $30m extra capital

8) the Convertible bonds have not been canceled to anybody's knowledge so remain a facility we can rely on for more cashflow ($70m worth in time).

9) ROG is worth $22.3m market cap... and we're looking to raise $22.5. Coincidence?

I think its eminently possible that we're lining them up to take over both their yummy gas extraction technology, and their acreage. It seems to be a happy amalgamation, and I just wonder where Rohan will fit in to the board.

I would like to know your thoughts on my theory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 292051 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.