AQX 14.3% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

hi smacka64, my investment as i have stated many times here is a...

1. 131 Posts.
    hi smacka64,
    my investment as i have stated many times here is a longterm one.
    i do have to say i am really impressed with management, slide in sp is more shareholder inpatients (and off really small volume), but in reality alot has been done since cuu formed.

i talked to steve while it was mky and all his plans seem to be unfolding how back he had stated....so thats why i'm impressed.
    he's not into shortterm getting the market excited but more building cuu to a major energy resource company.
    he said he wanted to make the top holders more stable and he did that by getting SKenergy as the cornerstone investor (that really impressed me),
    seek out and apply/acquire the most potiential tenements for a significant Uranium find (wow now cuu has built a impressive U tenement portfolio), gain geothermal interest (where funding is really supported by the gov),
    on sell bauxite tenement to add to U exploration funds (checkthat box this week).

so yeah i can't help but be impressed how its all unfolding how he stated, to me many months ago (which is rare in such small caps generally many are just all talk)

so yeah i'm certainly happy to hold longterm and see how big cuu can grow too....

landslide

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.881M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $4.464K 583.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 5454435 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.