ARI 0.00% 2.2¢ a.c.n. 004 410 833 limited

It never ceases to amaze me how immature the market seems to be...

1. 2,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    It never ceases to amaze me how immature the market seems to be with their collective little dummy spit today, "oooh we didn't our take over price", stamping their feet and selling at any price.

From what I am led to believe most of the selling today was from hedge funds getting out,(it will be interesting to see the short sale reports over the next few days) showing their lack of regard for anything other than profit. They would have been happy to see the Arrium board accept a low priced offer at the expense of the long term shareholders so they could make their few cents profit and move on to the next pillage and plunder.

There, there, kids. There will be something else to squable over tomorrow. Hopefully a real down and out carcass for you all to pick the bones from. That'll get your spirits back up!

Reading some of the articles in the media lately, it seems they at least are starting to get it. More and more, the media are actually reporting the facts about the Arrium bussiness model. Hopefully some Australian equity funds will also take notice and see the potential.

Happy to pick up another parcel today. I think it's massive value at these prices and I don't really care what the short sighted crowd think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.