ARI 0.00% 2.2¢ a.c.n. 004 410 833 limited

bikemad, you and i think alike + many others on this forum which...

1. 24 Posts.
    bikemad, you and i think alike + many others on this forum which i find first class even exciting with diverging opinions etc..

i have averaged up & down on ARI only because remain convinced board + management, strategy & ari total value proposition is worth significnatly more than what was offered by predators. apparently consortium was still meeting DAY AFTER in adelaide with local government even after they walked away. i know debt is high albeit comfortable when i can account for every $ which did not accumulate from loses like BLUESTEEL but instead meshes 100% with new yet not crytalize value creation and de-risking portfolio such as port $220M, moly-cop aquisition $932M, iron ore aquisition $500M, iron ore mine ready projects $200M & rail investments $100M, all of which is transforming this business to world class and other commodities and services like into iron ore, gold and copper through mining consumables yet truly global footprint albeit marginaly off the island but better overall portfolio balance in all respect for shareholders that require above average risk adjusted returns.

the fun just started YESTERDAY THUS you ARE correct in previous post ari has now made the radar so the smart money is crunching numbers starting today so now we just need to all stay the course and not do typical retail ``sell out early``!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.