AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

Spitrader if i may take a stab at answering this question and...

1. 302 Posts.
    Spitrader if i may take a stab at answering this question and would appreciate your feedback.I use my trailing stop loss to tell me the market be it short term has said it is fully valued on any given period. I only buy shares when they are going up and only sell them when they are going down.So Ican never buy at the bottom or sell at the top and I loose on more trades than I win however some of the wins are spectacular and more than cover the smaller loses minimised by the stop loss.2% of portfolio.I know probably 6 mates that invest/ trade and none of them have a stop loss system.They tell me its rubbish but it works for me. My positions are 50k so if I hit a ten bagger once a year Im going ok. My stop loss will tip me out. The 2% rule is relative to all my funds invested or in cash. Mak is a little unique in that it has been able except for last Wednesday absorb the sellers so it seems to be predictable. I was stopped out last Wednesday and my system wouldnt let me back in until Friday. This trade will be profitable unless there is a major gap down. Basic simple system I know but I am happy with it and it cuts through th chatter for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $10.03K 2.006M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1156486 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 10091525 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.