ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

there you go!, page-12

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Some Guy, there were a few of us that professed that STO would have ended up with us, and with only about 40% premium at best. I even continuoulsy painted the picture that AOE didn't fair any better at the time of it's T/O. Unfortunately not many belived us while the messyah was always leading the charge.

Anyway, to me it appears that the end is now near. And that is even if STO will not have to come up with any money at all, while they will of course be making money by selling 20% of the venture to True Energy.

The sore point is that, contrary to what was professed to happen in regard to the board accepting nothing less than $2 in case of a move on us, and that any offer would immediatley trigger another counter bid and starting a price war, that didn't happen. Especially while now the Board Recommended that the offer be accepted.

That to me doesn't sound like there will be many other postential bidders falling over each other to take us out. Not at this stage anyway. But I have been wrong before.

Good luck all. At least this will be the end of all of our arguments and attacks on each other for daring to have some difference of opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.