MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

As the song goes...Mumma told me there'd be days like this.I am...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    As the song goes...Mumma told me there'd be days like this.

I am referring directly to the opportunity that lies before the Algorithmic Trading Bots at this time for our indexes and certain stock wil be impacted more than others.

The indexes are slightly positive and 1/2 the stocks will recover and continue on their positive retrace while the others will halt their retrace and either sit or slump.

The Algorithimic trading bots will be out in sheer numbers today and i also see them targetting MAE in two ways:

i) Pinging - eachother for support with some price-ambushing of 1000-2000 share parcels (as in the past if its the same source)
    ii) Predatorial - mode for scooping and dumping $10-20 share parcels whenever the price turns for more than an hour...as in the past, they wil be testing strength in direction, not just direction.

MAE has several support levels from 26.5 stepping up to 32.

Today the bots will be the equivalent to beeping a horn on your way past the sheep paddock - the startled ones wont know what to do, but will jump none-the-less.

IMO, its too close to the end game to budge for MAE holders and therefore the volumes will probably be minor until the next announcement and most volume may well be coming from riskless bot trading and not individuals who understand the fundamentals.

Cheers,

Lautrec.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.