MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

thered be days like this, page-53

1. 27,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3327
    kiwi,

get a grip.

When we see a quaterly report, do we see every scrap of minerology that crosses a geos desk??

Do we see every interpretation of a structure, or its limits, or the full work up by those that came before?

No, they say, we have analysed the data, and have xyz targets.

What do you want, a 500 page report for them to disclose every scrap of detail?

The data room, for you me and you public?

What about the detail calcs of the previous works on IRR?

Do you need them published so you can do your own math on them, if you were qualified?

What about the hydrate issues? What about the 5? things they tried that worked, and the 5? that didnt? Do you need a full report?

All you need, is to be told, that company ABC, qualified to do so, has determined IRR of this at todays price.

The data room detail is for those able to run their rulers over, and able to evaluate it. Would you or i know the difference between this hydrate treatment or that?

Now i'm not sure what you'll find in there, but i bet its structures interpreted that we have no need to understand or be presented the inner working on.

All i need, is that a drill target is identified, simple seizmic pic for me to say "ahh, i see", and the flow rates. What else do i care in my 20 minute read of the quaterly? None, but a buyer does.

Do you want an invitation to the data room?

Its an invitation to only genuine parties. Why publish everything for joe public.

If you're trying to sell your car, do you let every tom , richard and harry take it for a test drive?

About the financials, what are you carrying on about? They have sorted to one month, and will likely come to 6m extension.

kiwi "data in this room probably stinks hence why there is no info"

Well, that's the level of logic your working with kiwi, i'd say, step back, and take a cold shower.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.