dusty,i believe peter garrett is doing a sterling job rolling...

1. 761 Posts.
    dusty,

i believe peter garrett is doing a sterling job rolling out the $3,500,000,000 roof insulation program

i believe there is nothing dodgy in conroy meeting stokes then donating $250,000,000 to the networks

i believe there is nothing dodgy in conroy's appointment of mark kaiser (ex labor mate)to a plumb $450,000 position

i believe the $17,000,000 cost of running the NBN tender process was money well spent (or was it $30 mill?)

i believe julia gillard's education revolution is being rolled out on time & on budget

i believe kevin rudd took over the hospitals last june, like he promised

i believe the $850,000,000 solar panel blow out is a minor blip to our budget & it's ok to have huge debt as long as there are others with more debt

i believe of the 260 childcare centres rudd pledged would be built in schools and TAFES, that all have opened & not just one as reported in the media.

i believe all of Labor's 31 promised GP Super Clinics are fully operational & not just 2 as reported in the media

i believe the influx of refugees is solely due to push/pull factors & has nothing to do with the change in policy

i believe grocery watch & fuel watch were great ideas

i believe the 20/20 summit was a roaring success

i believe we should lead the world & introduce an ETS & sending a contingency of 114 to copenhagen was money well spent & not a junket

oh don't you worry dusty, i'm not getting sucked in by liberal spin, i believe labor are doing a wonderful job governing this country of ours, i'm with you all the way, thumbs up LABOR!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.