AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Theres a lot of good news in Activities Report, page-23

1. 556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Now I've been in AJX before I even joined hot copper and only joined HC because it was being discussed on here...

HC for me now is an ideas tool. But I have to say then negative posters just ad to people's fears so I don't really listen and have now got to know which posters are on the ball and which arnt.

IMO Ajx may be behind schedule cause things go wrong or ships happen that are totally out of management control.

Im prepared to wait and wait for a takeover if it happens because that's why I'm in the stock. Now IMO why would a company do all the testing with AJX and not go through with it if exceeding expectations.

And NC getting the awards, asked to be on US security project bored, White House, pentagon access if it's all a con then man he is good.....

Yes I get a bit worried with the share price and frustrated that's normal but I've got a lot on this and not cause of HC.....

And if they were to get a big contract and need to raise capital I'm sure they wouldn't do it unless absolutely necessary as they are diluting themselves and any friends family mates etc and the more they have the higher the takeover price IMO or someone taking control of the company cheap....

If we are still here in a year or 2 then I'd be worried ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 484425 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.