AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Folks Had a deep read about 4c, I manage a company and have been...

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Folks
    Had a deep read about 4c, I manage a company and have been in sales for about 10 years now( pretty small time) but knowing sales industry is funny. Customers commit to Purchase orders then they send it to a founds for payables. Companies generally are on 30 day account policy or end of month policy meaning If the invoice is sent on 10th June the customer pays at the end of next month( happens In big org). I am not worried about anything mentioned as I know how long it takes to clear the bills. As long as AJX has decent sales pipe and conversion which they have mentioned we are in good hands.

The strategy behind posting 4c at the end of the day by NC is valid one as Monday there wud be newsletter with some possible Ann. He does care about his shareholders and knows what they might think. That's great management. Whether he announced it in morning or late afternoon the SP were gonna go down which NC knew but he must have some arms ready to negate the effect tomorrow. So negative posters we r ready if this goes down tomorrow still personally I wud topup and have faith in what AJX is doing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 484425 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.