AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Theres a lot of good news in Activities Report, page-5

1. 731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Apologise $US was most recently announced on 14th March and 12th April.

I will not be surprised to see a mix of buying from either: Directors, poster’s sentiment change to Buy after they’ve let it crash and then bought, recent Institutions getting back in and old experienced posters, that we haven’t seen for six plus months, back on the forum. Of course, annoying DT will join in with rubbish posts – It seems they’ve already started.

I, like all of you, are shocked that it has come in this low during this quarter, but I don’t believe for a second that it is not on track. There is simply way too much happening.

I don’t mean to regurgitate info, but to summarise what we are expecting, here it is:

Feb 19th – Secures purchase order with New Interior Furnishing Customer. $1.5million pa
    March 2nd – New business with Murdock webbing
    March 23rd – Purchase order for floor covering market. Company is one of the top four carpet suppliers in the world
    April 12th – Purchase orders of US$530,000 from numerous customers
    May 23rd – PCM for mattress ticking producer, $5million per year sales, not invoices, commence Q2 2016. “Expected to grow rapidly”.
    July 14th – Purchase orders for tents received of at least $1.8million pa as of third quarter

May 9th – We are seeing significant progress serving the polymers market

Note these are orders – not yet cash in the bank. The yearly in four weeks will be the one to watch – to me, there can only be improvement and some light shedding on this quarter.

Let’s also not forget – it has be reiterated time after time, we are on target for US$18.5million, “with significant upside potential” – 2017 looks to still be a corker.

Foundations for 2016 – 45 customers. This 4Q has an increase by 129% so now roughly 103 customers, with a 95% increase in the scale up stage. 100% of the 45 customers at the beginning of 2016 are in either full production or active implementation.

The quote from April 12th is of significance:
    Dirk: “Given our sales momentum and excellent growth prospects, we remain confident with our projections to be in cash neutral position by July 1, 2016, and are on track for our forecast of US$18.5M for calender year 2016.”
    Note it is from July 1, not June 30th. We still have no guidance on whether this has been achieved. I believe it has, or is close to having been achieved.

We have an increase in the bedding sector:
    “From one chemical offering (FR), to four – adding PCM, oil/water repellents, and crocking polymers”
    With a 100% increase in customers since Jan16.

We have an increase in the Automotive sector:
    A 500% increase in client base of six months
    Engaged with body cloth market leaders in the US, EU, South America and Asia

We have an increase in the Coating and Polymers sector:
    “Achieved full technical approval from a major customer” awaiting third party certification

We have an increase in the Military sector:
    “Alexium is finalizing a very successful trial effort with the US DOD”
    We are in “prototype phase with four continents – US, Europe, Australia, Asia”

Cotton industry:
    “Alexium has successfully run full-scale, mulit-ton production batches of Alexiflam NF and performed all necessary product registrations to offer this chemistry for sale in the European market. Alexiflam NF is expected to be released in the US market in 2017”

As for Building a Global Business:
    “Company’s sales force from 4 to 70”
    Capacity to produce in excess of 35 million metric tons per annum.
    Currently engaged with over a dozen customers in the Brazilian market.

My sentiment is the same, buy, but ill be buying once this drops Monday morning. I expect an update from the company post the fall to be honest – it’ll be a brilliant opportunity.
    Last edited by Pixie2000: 30/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 484425 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.