CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Said I'd check in at 5c but I really wanted to make the point...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Said I'd check in at 5c but I really wanted to make the point about what we saw earlier in this thread with respect to poor @Tiredandhungry ..He loomed into the debate & eventually came up with his own logical analysis (albeit technical & from a different perspective to mine..) of where this stock is headed. When convinced by the haters that a "last minute quarterly" was a sign that they were FINALLY right about this company, he sold - & missed what could have been the best buy the dude ever sold in his life. Well Done @FraserJC & others, turns out you've already cost him at least.

Definitely agree pretty much bang on with the technical there @NZtrader369 ..Once upon a time I studied charts & databases daily, nightly & in my sleep.. Turns out I just breathe all that in like Neo in The Matrix now so I focus mainly on news, events & some world-class Googling abilities.

In addition to everything I said in earlier posts, the thing about this company is that anyone who has a basic appreciation for 1.Money & Markets 2.Weed 3.Geopolitics - KNOWS that this is possibly the ONLY place to be right now & MAY BE the best investment of their lives. Coincidentally a fair portion of analysts fit this bill. It just happens to be a bonus that the market tanked - BECAUSE certain people bought into a bubble sector 5yrs ago. They were wrong then & to the sad few (or one now) who have to come on here whinging about something they're no longer even invested in - you're wrong again.. That's probably little consolation to poor @Tiredandhungry right now though. I just hope others learn something in logic & trusting their own gut.

Feel free to go right through this thread & the other about the quarterly for an entertaining read, everybody!! Gee @FraserJC, you accuse me of being a paid "ramper" - THE PAYROLL SEEMS TO BE GROWING.. (..and that's not all...)

The price can move up or down, I'm confident in what I've bought. I simply made my case along with @FATNANA1 & the sentiment of this thread AFTER I bought in big.. Which was AFTER I researched & AFTER decades of appreciation in the above mentioned areas. To buy big at where I did wasn't a blind dart throw. It was however risky when facing years of a downward spiral "trend" - which was quite literally my only real concern after going through EVERYTHING. Being faced on here afterwards by ramblings of apparent former holders with no real understanding of what they bought then - I was convinced I'd made the right play.

So after everything, I just want Dear ol' @FraserJC & others to know - I sold up my other positions & topped up on Monday arvo before the close. Might retire next year, Cheers Lads!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.