CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

There's always a turning point, page-117

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    And this is the one thing about this forum that does interest me.. People coming to the similar conclusions via different paths. Overnight here Morningstar upped their valuation back to 7c & I agree whole-heartedly with those floating numbers you mentioned yesterday. So based on what has been happening across all sectors in recent months I actually wouldn't be surprised if we shoot there tomorrow before pulling back to here.. Obviously any announcements now are critical to all that & I've bought for a minimum medium term, so being a former day trader I'm in a slight war with myself to not risk trading it - which I won't but it is bloody tempting.

In mapping it out, I guesstimate a 7c-16c mininum price at Christmas.. Obviously trying to predict anything normally is hard enough but in this current world, forget it. Coming out of a COVID world in which they hopefully gain a lion's share of the markets is where I'm focusing, so not even really on the price.. I'm more so thinking, let's see where we're at in 1-3yrs.

I love the similar conclusions. ✌

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.