CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

There's always a turning point, page-125

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Yeah I may need to do a whole bunch of fresh calculations this weekend, based just on this Kamala news alone.. But I'm expecting a rollout of some pretty positive Mernova Announcements.. Anything else to me right now is just a bonus, or fattening cream on top.

Definitely agree with those 4.3, 4.5 & 7c levels right now though.. One thing is certain however, there's been steady but quiet big chunk buys in the low volumes before this week. Those have obviously increased this week along with the regularity. Someone wants in NOW.

When I listed my EXTREME Strong Buy reasons on here a couple of weeks ago in my very first post on this thread (or any) - It had around 660 or so views after however long. I'd like to think that at least one or two people - of the 19,000 views since then on this thread, have benefited from reading my points & by simply also having a look for themselves.

Hopefully a long & prosperous ride to all of us on board!!! It certainly won't be lacking in the excitement department from this point, no matter what's doing from here. ✌

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.