CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Quick Update: - The Morningstar valuation is now 8c Key Dates...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Quick Update:
    - The Morningstar valuation is now 8c

Key Dates are spread out nicely in a strong pipeline to come..
    - Next Week will see the original options end.. Obviously meaningless now but the karma types will say it's a new start.. (as is already proving..)
    - September - NZ Votes - I'm tipping that the result of this will actually now play a major part in any upcoming US decisions, on top of all the other positive implications.
    - November - US Election
    - January - Andrew Cuomo will begin pushing it through for NY anyway.. along with all the other states pressing forward.. but Federal legalisation is essential for the US to be a risk free market.
    - Obviously depending on the election, there may be a new US President.. Moreover, a new VICE President on a warpath to legalise. Obviously anything could happen before then, particularly with The Donald.. But Kamala WILL make it Federally Legal.
    - OTC Sales of CBD products in Australia begin.

All these positive outside influences will just keep coming & more will keep popping up. In the long term, by being in the position they're now in CPH have the advantage & a possibility of actually being the Pac-Man as things really open up.

For you grouchy lot though, all the future inevitabilities are just my nice little bonuses. Mernova is already a powerhouse & has only just started. The rest of the business will now, more than hold its own too - following the rollout of the new formula & new markets opening up seemingly every week now through fast-loosening regulations.

5.5c base > 7c resistance early next week I'm guessing. Things are coming thick n fast from everywhere now though so I'll just roll with punches. Could have traded up nicely today but there's too much chance missing out on this one now.

Have a GREAT Weekend all!! ✌

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.