CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

There's always a turning point, page-161

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Oh how I do love checking in on this..

Up, Down, Round n Around - Mere delays in the inevitable if you read between the lines.

The postponement of the NZ Election was actually the only negative for me this week.. & that won't exactly be a negative for long, but it was reflected in trading & immediately saw that Morningstar valuation drop back down to 7c.. So yeah, anyone laughing at the possibility of that price being actual reality any day now should probably just hand over their money to the market or an advisor right now.

Another State just legalised in the US, another Voted to Legalise.. Kamala WILL be making it an issue as now over 100 Million Americans have access to Legal Recreational Cannabis under State Laws anyway. And The Donald may yet just surprise everyone & beat her to it, because the Tax revenue is too good to be ignored - ESPECIALLY NOW.

While CPH doesn't have direct exposure to the US State Markets (because of the current Federal stance), they are gaining foothold anyway through their TerrAscend contract & sales. So when there is news, they ARE in position to pounce. As for NZ, expect immediate shockwaves. CPH will not only be a major player in any virgin market there, but will be first placed to benefit from most of the geopolitical domino effect that I'm sure the NZ result will create.. Right as we head into the US Election.

All that aside & as I've said before, I'm just happy in knowing that Mernova is a crown jewel & the rest of the business can only see upside from here. Getting in at this point makes that potential growth seem something beyond exponential to me. The best case scenario from this point would be equal to that of a Google, Tesla or Afterpay... Worst case, it gets bought up or becomes a simple earner like CSR or Boral for example.. Which would only really be if regulations froze at a point & markets stopped opening up. Considering Canada is currently the only actual market, I don't think that'll be a problem in my lifetime.

Hope you're all strapped in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.