CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Do people grow their own Tobacco..? ;)You need to understand the...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Do people grow their own Tobacco..?

You need to understand the regulatory setups, in which you could say that Canada is really only the first virgin market in the world, setup under a National plan with laws & a corporate structure. Sure there are US States leading the way also but until there's a Federal loosening I'm not even relying on them yet.

Under such a system which other countries are monitoring closely & likely to follow (as opposed to say, the Netherlands), the slow phasing out of the illegal market is inevitable. If you know enough about Potheads, you'll know that in an evenly matched environment the legal way will always be the far more attractive option & eventual winner. Recently the markets have lined up on price too & following COVID, regulations loosened to the point where getting your legal weed is just as quick & easy as a Jimmy Brings type service... & with far more variety than a weed guy as edibles also became legal there in January. Some expected quick consolidation in the global sector will see the game will change again.. as it will continue to do as markets open up.. which is now sooner rather than later. Keep in mind that Government debts around the world have skyrocketed & they're all gonna be rushing for the lifeboats of new taxes. The corporate Canadian structure cracks down on the illegal market from the top. Eventually backyard growers pay taxes, get bought out or busted. To grow for personal use will certainly still exist to an extent, much like on the level of home brewers.. but those people still go to the pub & bottle shop as well.

If you watch other companies in the sector as I do, CPH already has the global licencing, brand awareness & facilities that other companies with much larger market caps & far less likelihood of any near term profits are only now trying to get. Creso is actually way ahead in many areas compared to others at this point. It's a pretty basic grand slam home run from what I'm seeing now.

For the guy who was asking though.. Products are selling where they're allowed, until January in Aus you can only get their gel & lozenges in certain health stores & the odd chemist. After January they're allowed to sell CBD products over the counter in all chemists, so we'll see how that goes as well. I've also checked because we haven't heard much about the Mernova retailing since it started, their strains ARE selling on the major Canadian delivery sites. The Nuken strain is being rated a AAA & the Hybrid Sour Nuken is rated as "wheelchair weed" AAAA - for anyone's Sunday interest. Added to that, other strains have apparently already Sold Out on some sites. Ie, Mernova is booming.

The next release of numbers should start to give a far more accurate reflection of where the whole global scene & the company is really headed. Expect any country from this point that legalises it recreationally, to follow along the lines of the Canadian system. And you know that once Jacinda does something now, they all follow. September 19th - Key Date also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.