CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

There's always a turning point, page-37

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17

Sorry champ, I have actual work to do & can't sit here schooling you all day about stuff you claim to be so knowledgeable on already. Like where I get paid - WRONG AGAIN.

I'm fully aware of the financing but unlike you I've seen what else is going on in the sector around the world & I bother to read past the headlines. The debt raises have been rather minute & spread out over time where needed as you say. That's opposed to most others who have & are having to do much larger raises now just to catch up.

They're all lined up at where they planned to be at this point, which wasn't going to happen after the options were out of the money. So minute cap raises were obviously needed to keep with the eventual goal of having the infrastructure, markets & licencing that they now do... & others don't. Right as it takes off.

I've already gone over the current debt & why.. they've simplified it right down now so if you can't read what I've already written or what they've already realesed to a public market, I don't think I can help ya.

If I'm right about earnings, they certainly won't need much at all of the $17mil still available to them in their only actual debt facility. Mernova & Kunnis are running completely debt free but you'll probably fail to acknowledge that until you happen to see it in a headline I suppose.

Thanks for your call & good luck with that FBI Profiling course! Hope ya didn't pay up front!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.