CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

This pretty much sums up the situation and magical supposed...

1. 5,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2157
    This pretty much sums up the situation and magical supposed behind the scenes stuff from a mysterious ramper using a freshly-made account doesn't seem likely to change it!

One thing I'll say for the folks who run these lifestyle companies though: they know how to raise capital. It's the one thing they're reliably good at, and I have little doubt that they'll be shaking the tin and/or passing around the hat soon, and they'll do a good job of convincing people to part with their money. It wouldn't be at all surprising if our new friend Chooky is part of the campaigning strategy, haha! Multiple such accounts tend to spring up in lifestyle company discussions, 'coincidentally' posting particularly fervently not long before the announcement of another round of donation requests, er, investor opportunities.

I'll say one thing, there are often mysterious price spikes on low volume between the commencing of these campaigns and the announcement of the donation requests. I've never been game to try it and I sure as heck won't be doing it this time, but you could probably make a quick 10% or so on this, buying in now and selling out on the mysterious spike (don't get caught holding when the announcement comes though!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.