CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Pretty sure I've listed plenty of details on just about every...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Pretty sure I've listed plenty of details on just about every aspect of the business ya Muppet. I don't know what language you'd like me to put it all in but apparently whatever I say to you supreme intellectuals doesn't matter anyway because I haven't spent years on here getting frustrated at companies.. or wherever your frustrations stem from..

I'm sure that eventually I will have things to say on other companies & events but right now.. I'll explain a little bit about how human interest & free market capitalism works. I've bought a lsrge stake in a small cap company that I was curious if other people had similar thoughts about. Seeing a couple of posts that agreed with my views getting hammered by people with an obvious gripe & an apparent lack of knowledge on the actual business, I opened an account & offered my 3c worth.

I guess I kind of hoped to attract the flies as well to see if they offered anything I'd missed.. & in you came. Turns out, you've got nothing relevant. Discussion has been very shallow from that side of the fence.

Anyhoo. ✌ Whatever ya reckon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.