CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

..Says the bloke who admitted to investing straight off the bat...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    ..Says the bloke who admitted to investing straight off the bat into a bubbled market before it, or any infrastructure or regulations were even established.. Yes, I am laughing my arse off right now reading what the haters have come up with. From resorting to dribble about the timing of the quarterly release to trying to downplay some numbers that quite obviously lay the foundation for a BOOMING next (current) quarter. To be quite honest you've shown your true colours & lack of knowledge on the industry & stock market as a whole really.

Needless to say I am now beyond bullish, its a lock Ed. Listing any further reasons why is apparently wasted in the midst of this sad non-holding crowd, but there was a key line about halfway through that report which I am certain will see the company begin to spike rapidly with a series of announcements - From this week or next. It was also quite obviously the reason for the last minute release of the quarterly. Apparently they hid that in there beyond the headline - where only people who actually read would see it.

As for any debt, cap raisings, or any other concerns you wish to imagine - I don't think they'll need one but I'd probably be happy to join in on any raise if needed now. The debt is basically of absolutely ZERO concern to me at this point, as its completely manageable now & leaves room for tremendous expansion upon improved sales numbers - which ARE coming.

PS - The sudden interest from some overseas analysts (most bullish..) also peaks my interest. As a matter of fact THIS THREAD has even featured in multiple things I've picked up across articles & videos on the web this last fortnight. So there is overwhelming interest both here & abroad, any good news right now will be followed by many.

✌ Spark it up, Canadia!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.